'The Game is Over!' Google's DeepMind says it is close to achieving 'human-level' artificial intelligence – but it still needs to be scaled up
World-3000
2022-05-18 14:06:16 UTC
Hello...

'The Game is Over!' Google's DeepMind says it is close to achieving
'human-level' artificial intelligence – but it still needs to be scaled up

DeepMind, a British company owned by Google, may be on the verge of
achieving human-level artificial intelligence (AI).

Nando de Freitas, a research scientist at DeepMind and machine learning
professor at Oxford University, has said 'the game is over' in regards
to solving the hardest challenges in the race to achieve artificial
general intelligence (AGI).

AGI refers to a machine or program that has the ability to understand or
learn any intellectual task that a human being can, and do so without
training.

Read more here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10828641/Googles-DeepMind-says-close-achieving-human-level-artificial-intelligence.html

And you can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and
productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and
computer chips in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

And you can read my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about
Exponential Progress in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
The Doctor
[...]