More of my philosophy about International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) and more of my thoughts..
ram
2022-06-20 20:12:24 UTC
Hello,

More of my philosophy about International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) and more of my thoughts..

"In Chinese society math skills are considered a special barometer of a persons' overall intelligence. Math is also the foundation for the modern sciences, whose progress has been given priority over liberal arts by China's government and educational authorities.

It seems that math skills, reasoning and creative thinking can be cultivated through intensive training and hard work. International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) competitions are dominated by competitors from places like Japan, the Republic of Korea, and Taiwan. These societies place high value on science and technology, see math as the foundation of science, and use similar training methods to teach math as the Chinese mainland does."

Read more here:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/428027.shtml

More of my philosophy about Islamic Iran and scientific growth..

Islamic Iran’s scientific growth seen to continue in 2022

Studies show that Islamic Iran enters the year 2022 with the 15th rank in science production worldwide, with an h-index of 383, which indicates the quality of Iranian articles registered, and it is expected to make progress over the next years as the coronavirus pandemic is going to ease.

Read more here:

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/468814/Iran-s-scientific-growth-seen-to-continue-in-2022

And Islamic Iran rank 12 at International Mathematical Olympiad, better than Japan and better than Canada and better than France, read more here so that to notice it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_International_Mathematical_Olympiad

And i invite you to look at the following video
of famous Mathematicians from Iran:

More of my philosophy about the modern economics and about Keynesian economics and more of my thoughts..

And i invite you to read the following interesting article:

Does Keynes’s theory still hold up?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/does-keynes-s-theory-still-hold-up/

More of my philosophy about the Keynesian economics and more..

I think i am highly smart and i will invite you to look at the following new video about how the governments of Europe and USA have spent more in the economy and were following the Keynesian economics in the period of economic Crisis of Covid-19, since i think that Keynesian economics even if it is not the modern way by using the supply of money and by interest rates, can still has some "advantage" in this kind of economic crisis, and the macroeconomic theories and models of Keynesian economics is about how aggregate demand (total spending in the economy) strongly influences economic output and inflations, so i invite you to look at the following new video so that to understand the how of it:

The EU's New Plan to Transform the Economy - VisualPolitik EN

But i will say that Milton Friedman, an American economist awarded the 1976 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics for his contribution to consumption analysis and to monetary history and theory, including his observations of the complexity of stabilization policy, was the founders of the modern monetarist school of economics, that held that the business cycle is determined mainly by the supply of money and by interest rates, rather than by government fiscal policy - contrary to the long-prevailing view of Keynes and his followers. So then you have to understand that the modern way in economics with wich we manage inflation and unemployment is no more using keynesian economics, but it is by using for example the following way using the supply of money and by interest rates:

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the Federal Reserve policymakers of USA are trying to slow down the economy and subdue inflation by highering interest rates, and highering interest rates make money costlier and borrowing less appealing and that, in turn, slows demand to catch up with supply, which has lagged badly throughout the pandemic, but that's the macroeconomics of it, and its potential effects include lower wages, a halt or even a drop in home prices and a decline in stock market valuations etc., but notice that the highering of interest rates reduces the demand, so i think it has a macroeconomic effects of balancing by creating lower prices in one side and part of the economy and this compensate much more for the higher prices in the other side and part of the economy, but notice that it doesn't mean that the highering of interest rates solves all the problems.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
The Doctor
2022-06-20 20:25:54 UTC
Post by ram
Hello,
[...]
Islamic Iran=E2=80=99s scientific growth seen to continue in 2022
Studies show that Islamic Iran enters the year 2022 with the 15th rank in s=
cience production worldwide, with an h-index of 383, which indicates the qu=
ality of Iranian articles registered, and it is expected to make progress o=
ver the next years as the coronavirus pandemic is going to ease.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/468814/Iran-s-scientific-growth-seen-to-co=
ntinue-in-2022
And Islamic Iran rank 12 at International Mathematical Olympiad, better tha=
n Japan and better than Canada and better than France, read more here so th=
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_Internati=
onal_Mathematical_Olympiad
And i invite you to look at the following video

More of my philosophy about the modern economics and about Keynesian econom=
ics and more of my thoughts..
Does Keynes=E2=80=99s theory still hold up?
[...]

t mean that the highering of interest rates solves all the problems.=20
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
This abusive spamtroll came from

soc.culture.quebec #438700