About quality and about security..
Horizon68
2018-12-05 22:55:26 UTC
Hello..

Read this:

About quality and about security..

I am more "smart", and you have to understand my work,
being more rational is not sufficient, you have
to know how to play it "safer", and i am also showing you how to be able
to "model" our humanity, and i am showing you how to be "quality" and
how to be "security", first here is what i said about being more rational:

I have come to an interesting subject..

So i was asking myself the following question:

From where comes a scientific mind ?

I think i was able to extract the architectural idea that answer this
question:

When you are a more rational type of person(i mean it is genetical in
you), you will for example use more logic and more measure and more
rationality, and this high level of quality of more rationality that you
have does permit you to be more "selective" of your type of culture,
because since you are more rationality, you will for example be able to
"recognize" the great importance of science and technology, so you will
start to give weights and priorities this technological and/or
scientific type of cultures, so you will start to give
a "much" higher priority to logic and to math and to philosophy or
political philosophy and to science, so since this culture is of great
importance you will choose more this type of culture, this is why this
will be reflected in your type of culture that you have. This is the
kind of person that genetically i am , i am a more rational type of
person, and i am a more wise type of person and i am a gentleman type of
person.

Second, but being more rational that brings quality is not sufficient,
you have also to be security, and here is what i said about security:

How to reconcil high priority of survival and order ?

This is an interesting subject of political philosophy..

Because even a violent ideology like nazism base its ideology
on "order" first !

So it is easy to see that the first very important thing is order !

You can not call a country a country if order is not satisfied !

So from wich causes we get more order ?

I think that order comes from the fact that we are security
for oneself and others, and what are the causes that we
are security for oneself and others ? we are security
for oneself and others for different causes, here they
are:

1- We are good morality that takes
care of security.

2- We are "sensibility" that takes care of security

3- We are more disciplined to take care of the system
as a critical system that needs the right requirements
for the right security both locally and globally.

4- We are fear that takes care of security of oneself
or others.

And this is related to my following thoughts:

You have to understand Buddha

I think the main point of Buddha is that he wanted from us
to have more "hindsight" and he wanted from us
to be capable of introspection, and he has started to discipline
his followers to be capable of guiding there instincts that
are more "savage" to the right direction. This permit us also to be
more "security" for oneself and for others, and this more security
is also like love and compassion.

This is why i said before:

If we ask a question of how can we be more love or/and compassion ?

I am also like Buddha, so i will answer like this..

Even if you are not "equipped" with the right genetical requirements of
more sensibility and love, you have to know that fear for others
and oneself also make us "care" for oneself or others , but
if you don't fear for yourself or others , so to "emulate" fear for
oneself and for others or to emulate compassion and love, like
emulation in software programming, you have to be more rational and more
disciplined and think the system like a critical system that needs
"security", so you have to be more capable, so
more "educated" to be able to set the right requirements for
security locally and globally, this needs of course more quality
and more perfection.

But i think also that this main point of Buddha is also the "basis" of
today psychology, i think the main point of psychology is also to permit
us to "understand" more ourselves, this means also to have more
"hindsight" and more "introspection", and after this first step,
psychology wants
also from us to be capable to make more "order" in our lives(and
"discipline" is inherent to "order" because of today constraints of
empirical world), and psychology wants from us to be able of guiding
our instincts that are more savage in the right direction, and all this
is like the main point of Buddha.

There is a smart question inherent to my previous question of:

How to reconcil high priority of survival and order ?

and it is:

Do we need to fear capitalism of today or fear "more" free market
internationally of today because it is not "order" ?

I think we have to understand the "spirit" of capitalism of today
to understand more what is happening, i think capitalism of today
is more "soften", and it ressembles a "sportive" competition,
but it can not be called a violent fight, because the actual capitalism
lives in a more appropriate "context" that constrain it to be more
respect ! because capitalism has to not ignore "Fordism", and has to not
ignore consumer confidence index that it must higher globally and
locally and this causes more respect, and high economic growth of many
countries like african countries and arab countries is more
attractive for economic investment etc. etc. and i think that this more
interconnected economies bring more peace and more stability and Fordism
has noticed it.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Horizon68
2018-12-05 23:21:32 UTC
Hello...

I am more smart, and you will ask why i have not included
economy etc. in the following:

I think that order comes from the fact that we are security
for oneself and others, and what are the causes that we
are security for oneself and others ? we are security
for oneself and others for different causes, here they
are:

1- We are good morality that takes
care of security.

2- We are "sensibility" that takes care of security

3- We are more disciplined to take care of the system
as a critical system that needs the right requirements
for the right security both locally and globally.

4- We are fear that takes care of security of oneself
or others.

Because when i say: We are good morality that takes care of security,
i have proved in my previous post that morality is perfection at best,
so it is "inherent" to saying, We are good morality that takes care of
security, that it must be like a decent perfection that doesn't cause
desorder, so i think that my above answer is correct.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane./